Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Atrophie's Sunken Treasure Franken

Good Morning!


I feel like I'm always saying how much I love a polish. With so many amazing beauties out there these days I don't think I'm the only one. This time, not only do I just love a polish, it's officially in my top 20 favorite polish list. I wish I had a gallon of this polish. Seriously. A gallon. To say I love this polish is putting it lightly. Here is Sunken Treasure! (Prepare to be amazed.)








So this is my second franken I've bought from Lindsay over at Yacking About Lacquer and certainly not the last! She just added a few new ones and I'm already planning my next order. There are several links to her Etsy shop through her blog.


SO, onto Sunken Treasure! It is one of the most unique polishes I have in my stash. My mind is freakin blown by how great this polish is! A royal, vibrant blue jelly with gold and lime green multi-sized glitter swimming within. Even better? For a jelly polish, it had GREAT coverage for the first coat. The formula was just buttery smooth as can be. The pics shown are three coats. Once again, LOVE.










Yummy jelly/glitter combo!
Seche Clear base/ Revlon Quick Dry topcoat

8 comments:

  1. HOLY BALLS! I am in class right now but I had to come here and tell you how amazing this looks on you! She makes AMAZING frankens, I hope she puts this one up for sale again soon. I NEED THIS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love! That's gorgeous, I've never heard of this brand! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhhhh! I think I need this one. I'm planning an order also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun! i LOVE the colors and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the blue and green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys I know right - IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more, more, more of her frankens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't been in the blogosphere lately but thank you so so much for making a post about my polish!!!

    ReplyDelete