Thursday, December 1, 2011

Revlon Street Wear Jelly & Revlon's Spice It Up's Cheers

Mornin!


Today I have two great polishes again for you for another Old and New post - and they're both Revlons! This should be fun! :P Not only have I become, I'll admit it - obsessed :D - with vintage polishes, but especially with Revlon Street Wears. The colors are so unique and I can't get enough! Here is Jelly.






My good friend and fellow vintage polish lover Jacqui and I both though that jelly is a mauvy version of China Glaze's Channelesque. Don't you agree? I tried to catch jelly in different lights to show off the color, it's really beautiful with my skin tone I thought! Bonus? Hidden shimmer!!! Woven though out is purple and pink shimmer.This is two coats. Love it!






The other beauty today is from Revlon's Spice It Up holiday collection from this winter - Cheers. I think my lemming for Essie's Lady Like was just cured with this delicate beauty, a very soft and feminine shade of pink. Here she is!



Cheers is a dusty nude-toned creme polish, as I said before, almost a dead-on dupe for Essie's Lady Like from this fall. I normally am not much of a pink girl, but these shades really speak to me. The formula was really nice and smooth, two coats and I was ready to go! 


Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm I love me some Streetwears (obvi). Jelly looks great on you too! Love Cheers as well, a great neutral polish that still has a bit of an edge to it. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding myself wanting more and more colors like Cheers! Its so not like me, add another one to the wishlist:-)

    ReplyDelete