Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers in Nightscape with pumpkin silver & black glitter

Time for Halloween week on Polished Claws Up!


I've been saving up my wonderful Halloween polishes for ghoulish manicures! There's been so many great polishes that have come out this year, but I've also had so much fun hunting down the older Fantasy Makers too, and this color was worth the investment from Amazon! Here is Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers in Nightscape! :)






Nightscape is an AMAZING blue-toned silver chrome polish. I wasn't sure what year this came out, but it had the old Fantasy Makers logo with the holographic white lid. Application was a little on the thin side, but two coats even it out perfectly. I have the biggest soft spot for chromes, and Nightscape has found a permanent place in my heart.






I also had picked up a few of the pumpkin glitters that have been popping up lately. They don't have names, so this one I'll just call Silver & Black glitter. Application was a little sparse, and this is two coats over Nightscape. I thought they paired together very well!




I bought Nightscape on Amazon, and the pumpkin glitters can be found at RiteAid for $1.99/bottle


Essie All in One basecoat

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks graet with the glitter on top

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, dolls! It's a wonderful glitter, I think it could easily be festive as it is ghoulish! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh love that old fantasy makers polish!! I have that pumpkin glitter too, I've been struggling on finding a combo I like with it, but I'm a huge fan of yours. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pumpkin polish is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pumpkins glitters! This combo was perfect I thought! thanks you ladies! It's my first silver & black glitter polish :)

    ReplyDelete