Friday, October 28, 2011

Cult Nails - Unicorn Puke

AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!


Today, I am not just doing a happy dance. I am just completely flipping out with excitement while flailing about! I was one of the lucky gals to get their hands on the pre-order of the infamous and much anticipated Unicorn Puke! MAN was I lucky too, it sold out within minutes after I got mine! My bottle was marked 49 of 275. When it came in the mail, I literally just stared at it. Just stared. :p Let me show you why!




I really and honestly don't know where to even begin to start. I mean, JUST LOOK AT IT! My imagination just runs wild with the possibilities! They are seriously endless! I ended up layering this rainbow in a bottle over Essie's Luxedo - pairing it with a dark color was an amazing choice! I was so excited about Unicorn Puke that I forgot to snap some shots. It's a gorgeous polish - you'll see swatches in the future! Unicorn Puke is a vibrant purple jelly polish JAM (and I mean JAM!) packed with flakies that range from purple, orange, green, pink, and blue. As I said, rainbow in a bottle! Freaking Amazing. This is three coats over Luxedo. Simply not enough can be said of this beauty. I'm one lucky girl and I know it!



 I really just could have taken pictures all night, just kept on going! I can't wait to share what layering possibilities I come up with in the future!


Essie all in one base 





10 comments:

  1. Wow, a million congratulations, it's beautiful! May that polish bring you and all who behold your nails lots of unicorn puke-y happiness ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It soo pretty! Looks like a party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont even know what to say other than FUCK I REALLY WANT IT LIKE RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW! :( . hahah its so beautiful! & i appreciate allll the pics of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had known about it lol. I didn't find out until I seen people going haywire about this polish and I see why now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so great!! My bottle arrived Wednesday and I have been staring at it, wishing I had time to play with it. Curses! It looks fab. I love that it kind of looks like stained glass on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm So dumb for missing out on this but lOoking forward to Clairvoyant! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give it to me! =) LOL! Love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah, this is maybe the most incredible nail polish I've ever seen, i can't wait to get my hands on a bottle

    ReplyDelete