Thursday, July 5, 2012

Layering Fun - Lancome Vernis Absolu Boogie Nights & Essense Denim Wanted! Fivepocket Grey

*Jumps up and down while waving*

I'm going to try my best not to ramble on during this post, but I'm so exited about this combo. :D Oh, Lancome. I only have a few of your polishes, but this may very well be the crown jewel of what I have! This, ladies and gentlemen (maybe gentlemen? Hmm.....) is Boogie Nights. I know nothing about this polish except I saw it on Kaz's blog when I very first got into polish, and came across it on a blog sale a few months back. It's AH-MAZ-ZING. It's a mini-sized Lancome, and I may just up my left big toe for a full-size. Boogie Nights starts off with a dusty grey sheer base, jam-packed with small grey glitter. It shines in such a unique way. I have nothing else remotely close in my stash! Oh, does it sparkle and shine. *Fans myself* GAWD. LOVE. Two coats over Essence Denim Wanted! Fivepocket Grey. 





Riiiiiiight?!
Here are some quick shots of the grey creme polish underneath the masterpiece, Essence Denim Wanted!'s Fivepocket Grey. I love this color, but I HATE HATE HATE this brush. It was so soft and flimsy it was hard to control. SUCKED. Ah well, still turned out great! Two coats shown.



Amazing right?!



6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh! Want want want!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!!! I don't own any vintage Lancomes, this needs to change!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You found one!! There's an old Revlon that's really similar called Star Vibe. I love the grey jelly and it looks awesome layered over that Essence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow I need to look up Star Vibe! I love this glitter!

      Delete