Saturday, July 14, 2012

Old and New - Revlon Streetwear Burnt & Color Club Volt Of Light

Happy Saturday!

Do any of you have a love for ugly polishes? No, not ugly as in if you hate frosts you think all frosts are ugly. I mean polishes that are truly ugly in color but tickle your fancy so much they become downright beautiful? This is how Burnt is! O-M-G I am soooooo in love with this damn polish. I wish I were wearing it now. (Sorry, CND Pulse.) It reminds me of creamy butterscotch in fatigues. Weird, I know. It's just what comes to mind! It's officially of of my all-time favorite polishes - EVER! Two smooth coats.




Next up I have Volt Of Light from Color Club's Electro Candy collection. I totally skipped China Glaze's neon collection because I have just bought this pack at Ross. I LOVE this neons with their bright shimmer so much! Alas, they do chip in a quick minute with me. :/ I LOVE the green shimmer swimming within it's bright yellow goodness. Great summer shade.




Have a great Saturday!



4 comments:

  1. I love both of these! I really have a thing for weird, grungy kinda off colours. These two fit the bill nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both!!! Burnt was my very first Streetwear that I bought when I started collecting vintage polishes again =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the most fanatically ugly color there ever was.

      Delete