Saturday, January 31, 2015

Rimmel Salon Pro: Saturn

Hello there!

I love Rimmel. In general. I love their matte powders, blushes, lipsticks, lip glosses, EVERYTHING. So naturally, I love their polishes. Vintage and new alike. The new line they've come out within the past year or so - Salon Pro - is one of my favorite polish lines out there. They just work for me! The brushes, formula, it all. So much so that I think I now have over a dozen. The moment I saw the swatches for the new Kate Planets Collection on my girl Hannah's blog HERE, I knew I needed at least three of them. The first that caught my eye is the gem I have to share today, Saturn! 

Saturn is seriously flipping AMAZEBALLS! AH-MAZE-BALLS! I know I have few colors like this in my collection, but I can't pin point them right now. WHO CARES WHEN IT'S THIS BEAUTIFUL. Saturn is a shimmery velvet golden olive green masterpiece. I only needed two buttery smooth coats and this wore like iron on me for about five days chip free. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. You will too. Go buy this. NOW.







Did you leave to go buy this yet? GO!
<3 Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment