Monday, August 12, 2013

Digital Nails - Sorry I'm Not Made Of Sugar

Hello again!

I haven't had much time for swatching since I've been planning for and stressing over our wedding next month, but I did remember I had swatches of this amazing polish on my computer! This is the last Adventure Time polish that I ordered from Digital Nails (I'm so bummed I missed out on the Lumpy Space Princess polish. She's my fave. BUMMED.) Today's polish is based off of Marceline the vampire princess. This is a perfect representation of her indeed! Deep purple base? CHECK! Holo shimmer swimming within?! CHECK! Large hex holo and black glitter to boot? CHECKKKKKKK! I FREAKING LOVE THIS POLISH! I know I've said it before - but her polishes wear like iron on me, formula is perfection. I can see myself buying her polish again and again and again. If I remember correctly, this is three thin coats.








3 comments:

  1. pretty, but im not so keen on the black glitter, maybe if it was lavender?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,it is wonderful!
    This is Alice from BornPretty store.I found that you are interested in nail art designs.Could you please review our nail art products?
    If you are interested ,please feel free to contact :blog@bornprettystore.com
    Our online store:www.bornprettystore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it reminds me of bilberry seeds:)

    ReplyDelete