Sunday, January 27, 2013

Retro Sunday Squared With The Scholarly Nail - Green Vintage OPI's - Jasper Jade

It's that time again!

Welcome to another lovely addition of Retro Sunday Squared with myself and Jacqui and The Scholarly Nail! I look forward to these posts so much when we have a chance and today is extra exciting since we're showing off green Vintage OPI's! 

Today I have Jasper Jade to share, one of the rarest OPI's I have and by far one of my faves! Jasper Jade came out in their 1996 Rocky Mountain collection. It's fitting that I would post this polish on Retro Sunday Squared since Jacqui and I each found a bottle while dusting hunting together over the summer. I SWEAR that chick and I have the best of luck together! Jasper Jade is a kind of green right up my alley, a blacked green polish with the perfect hint of shimmer. Formula was on the thinner side as older polishes can be, this is three coats. So awesome. (AND this was my first time getting this on my tips - I'm wearing it now!)








Don't forget to check out Jacqui's post! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment