Friday, January 20, 2012

China Glaze Tronica Collection - Gamer Glam

Everyone say happy birthday to Jeff! :) It's the fiance's birthday today. Since he is so very supportive of my passion and blogging - let's all wish him a wonderful day!


These swatches are very special to me. BECAUSE THEY CAME OUT FRIGGIN AMAZING!!! I took these swatches while I was home on vacation in Ohio. I used my dad's new lamp and WOWZA! I couldn't believe how amazing they turned out. *swells with pride* Too bad he wouldn't let me take his lamp with me. :P Here is Gamer Glam from China Glaze's Tronica collection. 




I need to buy this exact lamp here in Virginia. JEALOUS. Anyhoo, I have always had my eye on the Tronica collection. It came out right before my polish passion really kicked in so I thought I'd missed out other than the occasional reasonable price on eBay. My NB pal Jacqui (yes, I mention her A LOT, I know! :p) Had the most successful dusty and polish shopping day EVER. (I'm talking What's Dune?, Blue Moon Lagoon, 2NITE, TTYL, IDK, & L8R G8R just to name a few!) We popped into a CosmoProf as well and low and behold, they had four polishes from the Tronica collection. For the prices there, I snatched them right up. They're weak(er) scattered holos, but they are beautiful all the same. I do really love the rich pigmented colors in this collection and Gamer Glam is no exception. This is two coats.



:)
TGIF! <3 Dana




7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Jeff ;0). This is soooo pretty!! Haven't seen this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jeff!!

    WOW! These are very good swatch photos, too bad your dad didn't let you take the lamp ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is freaking gorgeous!! I am jealous you managed to find it. I love this! And great pictures-- what kind of lamp is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, happy birthday Jeff! & loving this color on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am so jealous! Am lemming l8r g8r! Please swatch that so I can swooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers - your wish is GRANTED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete