Tuesday, August 23, 2011

OPI - Ya'll come back ya hear?

Hello ladies!

Question - who doesn't love a great jelly polish? That's right - NO ONE! :P Since diving into the world of nail polish I've learned that I love nothing more than a yummy, juicy jelly polish. And this polish sure cured my craving!
Ya'll Come back ya hear was released in the OPI Texas Collection released this summer. There were many jelly beauties, but this one really caught my eye on my friend Rie's blog. Had to have it. Wasn't an option.
I used three coats for this watery bright orange polish. I really need to keep my eyes open for the rest of the collection too, they all look great!
 OPI polishes can be found at salons/Ulta's nationwide
Seche Clear base coat/Seche Vite topcoat

4 comments:

  1. So so deliciously juicy! Makes me think of a real-life orange ice lolly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a juicy jelly polish! LOL, GREAT color, love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I need all the rest of the jellies from the Texas Collection now! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love the Texas jellies, Y'all Come Back Ya Hear is definitely my favorite of all of them. <3

    ReplyDelete