Monday, June 23, 2014

OPI: Cajun Shrimp

Good morning everyone!

We all know we have those go-to colors that we love, and for me one of my summer colors I always reach for is OPI Cajun Shrimp! I've loved this polish for years. It's one of the red/coral colors that looks amazing on all skin tones. I had to use flash to get the color to pop, so I promise you my skin isn't naturally really that ghost white! I absolutely adore the wide OPI brushes, and formula on this was of course great. Two coats.






Have a great day!
<3 Dana

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour! It's so rich and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Sometimes lovely cremes like this get overlooked amongst all the glitter and shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more, and I used to HATE creams!

      Delete
  3. Hey Danie! Would this look good on me? I love how it looks on you, but you know I'm not a big fan of "orangie/peachie" colors. LYMTC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOM! You're commenting on my blog! YAY! I love you! I'm not sure if this is too bright for you, I can bring it next time I see you for you to try it on! LYMTC!

      Delete