Friday, January 2, 2015

Pretty Serious Cosmetics: Cocktail Bar

TGIF!

I hope you all had a very, very happy New Year! We didn't do hardly anything, I worked until ten and my husband had a few friends over and they played video games and ate pizza. All in all, I was in bed right after midnight. Turning 30 took the wind out of me for going out for New Years, what can I say?! ONTO THE POLISH!

Today I have another polish from Pretty Serious Cosmetics's Rooftop Soiree collection, Cocktail Bar! I love this polish so much. I have glitter, I love green, and I love blue! So naturally this polish is perfection! Cocktail Bar is a teal jelly based polish loaded with teal, and blue multsized glitters. This polish really must be seen in person, the depth to this one is really, really insane! It reminds me of an aquatic scene or something. I got SO MANY compliments wearing this one too. This is three thin coats with one coat of Gelous and one coat of topcoat. If you don't already own this one, you need it in your life!






Have an amazing day!
<3 Dana

*This polish was sent for my honest review*

3 comments:

  1. This polish is gorgeous!!! Great swatches! Happy New Year hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice polish!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete