Saturday, March 7, 2015

Rimmel Salon Pro: Hip Hop

Hello there again!

Today I have a nice, fun, bright coral polish to share - Rimmel Salon Pro's Hip Hop! I'm so over this cold, dreary weather. I'm ready for bright colors, sunshine, flip flops, and the ocean. Any time now. Really. Hip Hop is such a cheery color that makes me so happy! I'm pretty sure that I have this same color in about a dozen different brands but who cares. This girl can never have enough. Formula was as amazing as usual. Shown is two smooth coats. 




Have a great day!
<3 Dana

4 comments:

  1. That color is gorgeous! Your blog has inspired me to start doing more nail posts on my blog :) Thanks!
    -Jenna <3
    Trying to get to 300 followers! The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish! Your mani looks like broadway nails!

    ReplyDelete