Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - Sweetie

Allo!

Whelp, it's settled. I officially need each and every Sally Hansen Sugar Coat polish! They're so awesome! I had always thought that I would hate the grittiness of these types of polishes, but I gave them a shot anyhow. I'm so glad that I did! I love the pastel yellow color, I love the formula, and I love the look! It's gritty but not too gritty, and I think it's pastel yellow shade is great for summer. This didn't chip or show tip wear for almost over three days. I really love this one, and I can't wait to try out more! This is two coats. 







I can't wait to try more! 
<3 Dana




4 comments:

  1. WANT! I'm not usually a big yellow fan, but this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im pretty sure I need every shade too!! Love this on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I've been loving the textured polishes lately.

    ReplyDelete